GAS DISTRIBUTION PIPELINES
Foxolution design, install & maintain gas distribution pipelines from source to point of use. Our extensive knowledge and experience in the gas industry, coupled with a team of highly qualified technical staff allow us to provide the best turnkey solutions to the market. Our offering is designed and supplied in accordance with the latest international standards with work being performed by qualified & competent personnel.
A commonly performed gas pipeline project would be for Gas Chromatography applications that require a very high-quality carrier and/or fuel gas in order to provide accurate results. Typical gases for these applications include high purity Helium, Argon, Nitrogen, Instrument Air, Carbon Dioxide, Acetylene, and Hydrogen. Every component in the line, including the line material, needs to be carefully considered for the application to ensure (first and foremost) safe use, as well as accuracy and reliability.
TYPICAL GAS PIPELINE EXAMPLES:
- Carrier Gas for Gas Chromatography (GC) Instruments.
- Inert Gas Distribution (Nitrogen/Argon) for use in Blanketing/Purging applications.
- Flammable / Toxic / Corrosive Gas distribution for use in chemical production plants.
- Ethylene Oxide (EO) gas lines for use in Sterilization Chambers.
- Flammable Gases for Flame Ionization Detectors (FID)
EXAMPLES OF GASES SERVICED (typical):
- Oxygen (O2)
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Argon (Ar)
- Helium (He)
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
- Acetylene (C2H2)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL)
- Ethylene Oxide (EO)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Instrument Air